Please let me live that. Day 106
Dec 27, 2008
Dec 20, 2008
She grows more loving and gracious everyday. She continues to be delighted by the simplest of things. She is so precious to us and are so thankful everyday that we were given the priviledge of being her family. Happy Birthday Princess Doctor Claire. We love you very much!!!
at 8:27 PM
Dec 10, 2008
If you have been following in the adoption world you know that the fees have been increased. Since this increase is so close to us getting our letter of acceptance, it has kind of taken us off guard.
After much pacing the floor and going to the computer about 5 times and turning around, I have added a chip in button. If our family and friends needed some assistance I would be saddened if they wouldn't ask us for help. So we are giving them an opportunity to help us bring Kevin home.
We are extremely grateful to all of YOU who have prayed with us, cried with us and rejoiced with us over our precious boy. Thank you so much for continuing to do that with us and for us. Our souls are weary from waiting, but truly believe that everything will happen in God's perfect timing.
at 8:42 PM
Dec 5, 2008
Nov 28, 2008
at 5:35 PM
Nov 26, 2008
Nov 16, 2008
at 4:17 PM
Nov 2, 2008
Our 3 pumpkins for our 3 pumpkins.
at 9:45 PM
Nov 1, 2008
Oct 26, 2008
My sweet friend Amy (http://thechunster.blogspot.com/) tagged me. Seven random things about me.
1. I have been a nurse longer than I have not. I graduated when I was 22 and now I am 44. I still learn things everyday.
2. I have a phobia about bald white men. I awakened from surgery one time with a bald male nurse RIGHT IN MY FACE...I think that scared me for life.
3. I enjoy a Disney movie over all else. When will I ever enjoy a grown up movie??
4. I am addicted to PEOPLE magazine. When Fri. comes and the new one comes in the mail...I must not be disturbed until it is read cover to cover. Good thing Duane is off on Fri. evenings.
5.I won't ever have any other kind of dog except a dachshund. I love their long bodies and short legs.
6. I have never been snow skiing...where are the brakes on those things????
7. I REALLY wish my children would stay young forever. I don't think I will know how to parent teens...
We are 1/2 through our wait for our LOA...I hope the next 45 days REALLY flashes by. Hopefully with the holidays it will.
at 10:22 AM
Oct 13, 2008
at 7:01 PM
Oct 5, 2008
Sep 24, 2008
Sep 14, 2008
Sep 10, 2008
Sep 1, 2008
Aug 26, 2008
Every call has a beginning. A quiet moment when God whispers a promise to a mother’s heart . A holy place where a father bows and faithfully accepts the journey set before him. A miraculous morning that unexpectedly dawns… Casting its first light on a chosen threshold. A gentle knock..a closed door opens, a sacred invitation sent by the Father.. leads to the other side of the world. Where lonely hearts stare out orphanage windows praying for someone to care.. and then one morning, on an ordinary day an orphan’s life changes... God sends them a second chance...Through you..